Dear Fellow Physicians,
It is our great pleasure to invite all of you again to participate actively, in the ninth biannual conference and scientific seminar of Bangladesh Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (BAPMRCON), 2016 going to be held on 12-14 December 2016. There will be three types of academic sessions in the conference- A) Conference Lecture Session (This will cover the problems of operation and expansion of the discipline, will include scientific and social issues as well). B) Plenary Lecture Sessions and C) Free Paper Session. Abstracts will be catagorised for presentation according to their type and significance. We have emphasized four areas of our discipline in this conference which have been mentioned above. Our potential participants are requested to choose their subjects, as far as possible, related to these broad headings for the Conference Lecture Sessions and Plenary Sessions. Other important abstracts will be accommodated in the Free Paper Sessions and Poster Presentations. We are also going to arrange a debate session on the subject- Psychological Stigma is the Principal Barrier in Establishing Multidisciplinary Approach in Medical Rehabilitation in Bangladesh. We hope you will love to join the debate program as well.
On 12th December we are going to arrange two hands on workshop on 1) Paediatric and Adult Neuro-rehabilitation and 2) Invasive Spinal Interventions in management of Low Back Pain. Both of the workshops will be conducted by foreign resource persons. Interested Participants must register separately for the workshop. Hoping for your active participation in the conference.
Dr. Monirul Islam Dr. Moshiur Rahman Khasru
Chairman, Scientific Committee, Secretary, Scientific Committee
BAPMRCON 2016 BAPMRCON 2016
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com with a cc to Dr. Monirul Islam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Papers, posters, and presentations by experts working in the field of medical rehabilitation, musculoskeletal health and pain management will be preferred for presentation and publication in the meeting.
- All authors will be required to declare any potential, real, or perceivable conflict of interest.
- Abstracts should be of 300 words or less, in English, including title, but not authors or affiliations. Left justified, single spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman. Figures and references are not allowed.
- All presenters must be registered to the conference and attend the meeting.
- Title of Abstract should appear in bold, do not indent. Title should indicate the content of the abstract.
- Use first initial followed by last name, omit degrees.
- For paper submission place an asterisk (*) after the name of author presenting the paper. On a separate line, type as succinctly as possible the names of institutions and countries.
- Leave one blank space in between the title/author block and the abstract text.
- The abstract text should include background, methods, results and conclusion.
- Each abstract must be submitted in electronic formas MS Word for windows2010, or any previous version.
- The Scientific Committee will reseve the right to accept an abstract and schedule it.
For further information visit: www.bapmr.org